Monday 13 January 1908US date format: 1/13/1908, UK date format: 13/1/1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 13, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Flexner .
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 January 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1908 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- James Flexner: American historian and author.
- Stanley Cup: Montreal Wanderers sweep Ottawa Victorias in 2 games
- French pilot Henry Farman is first European to fly roundtrip.
- The Rhoads Opera House fire in Boyertown, Pennsylvania kills 171 people.