Monday 13 January 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Flexner .
Barberaren i Sevilla, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while Mr. Crewe's Career by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1908 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- James Flexner: American historian and author.
- Stanley Cup: Montreal Wanderers sweep Ottawa Victorias in 2 games
- French pilot Henry Farman is first European to fly roundtrip.
- The Rhoads Opera House fire in Boyertown, Pennsylvania kills 171 people.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 January 1908
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Make Believe - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?