Monday 13 January 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Flexner .
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 January 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1908 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- James Flexner: American historian and author.
- Stanley Cup: Montreal Wanderers sweep Ottawa Victorias in 2 games
- French pilot Henry Farman is first European to fly roundtrip.
- The Rhoads Opera House fire in Boyertown, Pennsylvania kills 171 people.