Wednesday 26 May 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 26, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Peggy Lee .
Tit for Tat, directed by Charley Rogers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 May 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 26 May 1920 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
- Peggy Lee: American singer, songwriter, arranger and recording artist.
- Anti-Soviet opposition in the Azerbaijan SSR launches an abortive revolt in Ganja.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Afghanistan - Prince's Orchestra
- When My Baby Smiles at Me - Ted Lewis & His Band
- That Wonderful Kid from Madrid - Al Jolson
- I'll See You In C-U-B-A - Billy Murray