Friday 21 May 1920US date format: 5/21/1920, UK date format: 21/5/1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 21, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Steel (actor) and Bill Barber.
Tit for Tat, directed by Charley Rogers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 May 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1920 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Anthony Steel (actor)
- Pierre Molinéris: French professional road bicycle racer, who won stage 4 of the 1952 Tour de France.
- Bill Barber: American tuba player and educator (d. 2007).
- Anthony Steel: London, England -- Actor (Malta Story, Wooden Horse).
- Forrest White: American businessman co-founded the Music Man Company (d. 1994).
- Venustiano Carranza: Mexican politician 37th President of Mexico (d. 1920).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- All the Boys Love Mary - Eddie Cantor
- Sorry I Ain't Got It - Bert Williams
- John McCormack - Your Eyes Have Told Me So