Saturday May 15, 1920
US date format: 5/15/1920, UK date format: 15/5/1920
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 15, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Lloyd George (Liberal), Pope Benedict XV was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Michel Audiard and Carlo Coccioli.
Tit for Tat, directed by Charley Rogers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 15, 1920?
- Paraguay - Independence Day. Celebrations for the anniversary of the independence begin on Flag Day, 14 May.
- Nakba Day in Palestinian communities.
- Roman Empire - Mercuralia in honor of Mercury held.
- International day of climate changes.
- See more
- Russian Revolution: Russian White soldier Maria Bochkareva is executed in Soviet Russia.