Saturday 20 July 1946
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 20, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alain Lambert and Randal Kleiser.
Black Angel, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Musical Contrasts.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 July 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1946!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1946 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Alain Lambert: French politician and a notary by profession.
- Randal Kleiser: American actor director and producer.
- Ian Schrager: Businessman.
- Suzanne de Passe: Producer.
- Jacky Larrivière: French engraver, who since 1972 has printed postage stamps.