Wednesday 31 July 1946
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 31, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Allan Clarke and Bob Welch.
Notorious, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Musical Contrasts.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1946!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1946 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1946 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Hawaiian War Chant (Ta-Hu-Wa-Hu-Wai) - Spike Jones & His City Slickers
- South America, Take It Away - Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters
- Frank Sinatra - Five Minutes More
- Just the Other Day - Sam Donahue & His Orchestra
- I Know - Tex Beneke & The Glenn Miller Orchestra