Saturday 7 December 1929
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ambrosio Guillen .
The Lost Zeppelin, directed by Edward Sloman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 December 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1929!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1929 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Ambrosio Guillen: American military, U.S.
- Leo Diegel wins PGA golf tournament.