Saturday 7 December 1929US date format: 12/7/1929, UK date format: 7/12/1929
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 7, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ambrosio Guillen .
The Lost Zeppelin, directed by Edward Sloman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 December 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1929!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1929 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Ambrosio Guillen: American military, U.S.
- Leo Diegel wins PGA golf tournament.