Saturday 14 July 1956
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 14, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Vladimir Kulich and Julio Chavez.
In UK I'll Be Home by Pat Boone was in the top 5 hits.
High Society, directed by Charles Walters, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Arthritis And Common Sense by Dale Alexander was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Man Against Crime.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 July 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 July 1956!
Which were the important events of 14 July 1956 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, an official flag day
- France and all French dependencies - Bastille Day
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 3rd day, not a holiday
- Vladimir Kulich: Czech-Canadian actor.
- Julio Chavez: Argentine film and television actor.
- Bob Birch: American bass player and composer (d. 2012).
- Julio Chávez: Argentinian actor.
- Jaroslav Ridky: Composer, dies at 58.
- Boston Red Sox' pitcher Mel Parnell no-hits Chicago White Sox, 4-0.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Pat Boone - I'll Be Home
- Teenagers featuring Frankie Lymon - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
- Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel
- All Star Hit Parade (EP) - Various Artists
- I'm Walking Backwards For Christmas / Bluebottle Blues - The Goons
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?