Monday 19 January 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Javier Perez de Cuellar and Javier Perez de Cuellar.
On the Inside, directed by D.W. Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1920 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Javier Perez de Cuellar: Diplomat.
- Javier Perez de Cuellar: Peruvian United Nations Secretary General.
- Luciano Chailly: Italian composer, artistic director of La Scala at Milan 1968 - 1972.
- Eug?ne Saubier: Villeurbanne physician.
- Bernard Dunstan: English painter and educator.
- Javier de Cuéllar: Peruvian politician and diplomat 135th Prime Minister of Peru.
- Roberto Levingston: Argentinian general and politician 36th President of Argentina (d. 2015).
- Alexandre Millerand forms French government.
- The United States Senate votes against joining the League of Nations.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Everybody Calls Me Honey - Nora Bayes
- Ben Selvin & His Orchestra - Dardanella