Saturday 21 June 1930US date format: 6/21/1930, UK date format: 21/6/1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 21, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sir Gerald Kaufman and Patricia Lindop.
Sunny Skies, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1930 ?
- Patricia Lindop: Radio biologist.
- Sir Gerald Kaufman: British politician.
- Mike McCormack NFL offensive tackle (New York Yankees: Cleveland Indians, Philadelphia Phillies).
- Gilbert Bonnemaison: French politician, a member of the Socialist Party.
- Keith Clayton: American astrologer and long-time member of AFA.
- Gerald Kaufman: English journalist and politician Shadow Foreign Secretary.
- Mike McCormack: American football player and coach (d. 2013).
- Ruth hits 3 HRs as Yanks blow 6-0 lead in 7th and lose 15-7
- One-year conscription comes into force in France.