Friday 20 June 1930US date format: 6/20/1930, UK date format: 20/6/1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 20, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ellis Rabb and Ellie Rabb.
Sunny Skies, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1930 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Ellis Rabb: American actor, director, and producer.
- Ellie Rabb: United States -- Actor (Fabulous Baker Boys, Extreme Close-up).
- Robert Ivanovich Rozhdestvensky: Poet.
- Rod Graber: American baseball player, a left-handed centerfielder who played two games with the Cleveland Indians in September 1958.
- Gena Rowlands: Actress.
- Magdalena Abakanowicz: Polish sculptor and academic.
- Paul Pender: American boxer and firefighter (d. 2003).
- John Waine: Bishop (Chelmsford).
- Michael Lewis: American stage and screen actor, the son of journalist Dorothy Thompson and writer Sinclair Lewis.
- 65th British Golf Open: Bobby Jones shoots a 291 at Hoylake Hoylake