Saturday 14 June 1930US date format: 6/14/1930, UK date format: 14/6/1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 14, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Odile Versois .
Sunny Skies, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1930 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- VVGZ soccer team forms in Zwijndrecht
- Bureau of Narcotics (under Department of the Treasury) established.