Friday 27 June 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tamio Kono and Monique King.
The Unholy Three, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1930 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Tamio Kono: Sacramento, California -- Weightlifting (1952, 56, 60 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Monique King: Belgian/American twin, the wife of George King, Director and Head Channeler of the Los Angeles and British Aetherius Society.
- Yann Le Masson: French documentary film maker and camera man.
- Erain Noppe: Belgian twin, not married, no children.
- Ross Perot: American super-achiever, a bantam-sized Texas billionaire in the industries of computer, aero-space, bio-tech and hi-tech fields.
- Sylvan Scolnick: American embezzler-con man who stole $20 million. He weighed over 500 lbs. with a nickname of "Cherry Hill Fats." He died at age 46 on September 3, 1976 at his home in Cherry Hill, NJ.
- Henry Perot: Texarkana EXecutives
- Tommy Kono: American weightlifter and coach
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 June 1930
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?