Thursday 21 November 1940
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 21, 1940). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alexandre Baloud and Terry Dischinger.
Remedy for Riches, directed by Erle C. Kenton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
On TV people were watching Gabby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 November 1940
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1940!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1940 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Alexandre Baloud: French journalist and radio presenter.
- Terry Dischinger
- Dr John: American musician.
- John: American singer-songwriter and pianist.
- Dr. John: Musician.
- Natalia Makarova: Leningrad, Russia -- Ballerina (Kirov) / defected 1970.
- Richard Marcinko: American commander and author.
- Freddy Beras Goico: Dominican TV host and comedian (d. 2010).
- Freddy Beras-Goico: Dominican comedian and television host (d. 2010).
- Nazi occupiers forbid building schools in the Netherlands