Monday 23 February 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 23, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Huebner and Theodosia Preston.
Judith of Bethulia, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 February 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1914 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Robert Huebner: American physician and virologist, he is best known for his work establishing the link between viruses and cancer.
- Margaret Farrer: CEO (Central Midwives Board).
- Theodosia Preston: American astrologer.
- Theofiel Middelkamp: Netherlands sport Champion.
- Theo Middelkamp: Dutch-Belgian cyclist (d. 2005).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Along Came Ruth - Arthur Fields
- Isle D'amour - Olive Kline
- The One I Love - Grace Kerns & Charles W. Harrison