Friday 27 February 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Yvan Audouard and Heather Jenner.
The Dead Man Who Killed, directed by Louis Feuillade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 27 February 1914
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1914 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
- Yvan Audouard: French journalist and writer, the father of writer Antoine Audouard.
- Heather Jenner: British writer and businesswoman who was a match-maker from the age of five when she was engaged to two boys.
- Todd Bolender: American dancer, choreographer, ballet director, 2nd child.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Along Came Ruth - Arthur Fields
- Isle D'amour - Olive Kline
- The One I Love - Grace Kerns & Charles W. Harrison