Thursday 12 February 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 12, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Bellec and Marcel Gili.
Between Showers, directed by Henry Lehrman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 February 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1914 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- André Bellec: French singer, member of vocalist and humoristic band "Les Frères Jacques" (four members).
- Marcel Gili: French sculptor, painter and art teacher.
- Arvid Pardo: Maltese diplomat, a.k.
- Nello Celio: Switzerland -- President.
- Frere Jacques: France Actor.
- Tex Beneke: American saxophonist, singer, and bandleader.
- Gordon Tex: Beneke saxophonist/bandleader/vocalist (Glenn Miller Orchestra).
- In Washington, D.C., the first stone of the Lincoln Memorial is put into place.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- On the Old Front Porch - Ada Jones & Henry Burr
- The Girl in the Gingham Gown - Orpheus Quartet