Thursday 12 February 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Bellec and Marcel Gili.
The Squaw Man, directed by Dustin Farnum, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while T. Tembarom by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1914 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- André Bellec: French singer, member of vocalist and humoristic band "Les Frères Jacques" (four members).
- Marcel Gili: French sculptor, painter and art teacher.
- Arvid Pardo: Maltese diplomat, a.k.
- Tex Beneke: American saxophonist, singer, and bandleader.
- Frere Jacques: France Actor.
- Gordon Tex: Beneke saxophonist/bandleader/vocalist (Glenn Miller Orchestra).
- Nello Celio: Switzerland -- President.
- In Washington, D.C., the first stone of the Lincoln Memorial is put into place.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Tango Moon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Oh You Million Dollar Doll - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?