Thursday 5 February 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 5, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include William Burroughs and Jack Gould.
Sawdust and Salome, directed by Van Dyke Brooke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 February 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1914 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- William Burroughs: American writer, bisexual and heroin addict.
- William S. Burroughs: Writer.
- Jack Gould: Journalist.
- William S Burroughs: St. Louis -- Novelist (Naked Lunch).
- Alan Hodgkin: English physiologist biophysicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1998).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Tango Moon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Oh You Million Dollar Doll - Peerless Quartet