Thursday 29 January 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 29, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jose Luis de Villalonga and Alec Coppen.
His Royal Slyness, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 January 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1920 ?
- Alec Coppen: psychiatrist.
- Jose Luis de Villalonga: Spanish aristocrat (d. 2007).
- Raoul Ducrocq: Biache St Vaast physician.
- Fran?ois Moine: Fl?chin EXecutives.
- José de Vilallonga: Spanish actor and author (d. 2007).
- Walt Disney starts first job as an artist; $40 week with Kansas City Slide Co.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Invitation to the Waltz - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Tell Me - Al Jolson
- You'd be Surprised - Irving Kaufman
- That Naughty Waltz - Eddy Brown