Thursday 29 July 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 29, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rodolfo Acosta and Neville Jeffress.
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 July 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1920 ?
- Rodolfo Acosta: Chihuahua, Mexico -- Actor (Passion, Littlest Outlaw).
- Neville Jeffress: Australian founder of Media Monitors Australia (d. 2007).
- 1st transcontinental airmail flight from New York to San Francisco
- Mexican rebel Pancho Villa surrenders
- Construction of the Link River Dam begins as part of the Klamath Reclamation Project.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Left All Alone Again Blues - Marion Harris
- John McCormack - The Barefoot Trail
- My Sahara Rose - Happy Six
- Alexandria - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra