Wednesday 30 July 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 30, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Anka and Mel Profit.
Dive Bomber, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 July 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1941 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Paul Anka: Canadian singer-songwriter and actor.
- Mel Profit: American football player and sports broadcaster.
- Robert Lamy
- Rosa Maria Sardà
- Jennifer Dunn: Politician.
- Bob Barton: American pro athlete, a baseball player with the San Francisco Giants and the San Diego Padres.
- Goenawan Mohamad: Poet.
- David Warner: Actor.
- Count Desmond (Edward Benjamin) in Binghamton: New York, USA; sword swallower.
- German occupiers forbid SDAP, VDB, ARP, RKSP, CHU and SGP in the Netherlands