Friday 30 July 1920US date format: 7/30/1920, UK date format: 30/7/1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 30, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Barbara Laage and Martin Knowlton.
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 July 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1920 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Barbara Laage: French film actress who flourished in...
- Martin Knowlton: American co-founder (with David Bianco)...
- Walter Schuck: German lieutenant and pilot (d. 2015).
- Albert Gustaf Dahlman: Swedish executioner, the last to carry...
- August 8 ampndash 1st World Scout Jamboree held at Olympia, London.
- Irish-born Australian Catholic Bishop Daniel Mannix is detained onboard ship off Queenstown and prevented from landing in Ireland or from speaking in the main Irish Catholic communities elsewhere in the United Kingdom.
- France prohibits the sale or prescription of contraceptives.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Left All Alone Again Blues - Marion Harris
- John McCormack - The Barefoot Trail
- My Sahara Rose - Happy Six
- Alexandria - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra