Sunday 10 June 2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Umbrella by Rihanna.
1408, directed by Mikael Hfstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 2007!
Which were the important events of 10 June 2007 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 June
- Augie Auer: U.
- The 61st Tony Awards, honoring Broadway theatres' best shows, takes place at Radio City Music Hall.
- The Palestinian Journalist Syndicate criticizes Islamic Jihad militants for using a vehicle marked with a ampquotTVampquot sign to approach Gaza's frontier border with Israel in an attempt to kidnap an Israel Defense Forces soldier from a position across the border. (Haaretz)
- On the Sunday talk show ''Meet the Press'', former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell calls for the immediate closure of the Guantanamo Bay detention camp. (NBC News)
- France holds a parliamentary election early projections indicate that President Nicolas Sarkozy's center-right UMP party will secure a comfortable victory. (BBC)
- Belgium holds a general election. Liberal Prime Minister Guy Verhofstadt is expected to lose power to the Christian Democrats of Yves Leterme. (Reuters)
- Five people are killed in a ferry fire in the Philippines. (AP)
- President of Afghanistan Hamid Karzai escapes an apparent assassination attempt.
- The hit tv series The Sopranos, was discontinued completely. (AP)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?