Wednesday 9 July 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 9, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James Scott and Don McPherson.
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 July 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 9 July 1941 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
- Don McPherson: Rocker.
- James Scott: Director (Strike it Rich).
- Scotty Baesler: (Rep-D-Kentucky).
- Takehide Nakatani: Japan -- Lightweight (1964 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Karin von: Aroldingen in Germany; ballet dancer (New York City Ballet Company).
- Karin Aroldingen: German ballet dancer who joined the New York City Ballet in 1962.
- Philippe Boudon: French architect and architectural academic professor.
- Mac MacLeod: English musician.