Monday 28 July 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Riccardo Muti in Napoli and Jean-Claude Dassier.
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1941 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Riccardo Muti in Napoli: Italy; conductor (Philadelphia Orchestra).
- Jean-Claude Dassier: French soccer club manager, who was the president of the 'Olympique de Marseille' club between June 2009 and June 2011.
- Colin Higgins: American film director born in New Caledonia whose works include "Harold and Maude," "The Best Little Whore House In Texas" and the Shirley MacLaine TV movie, "Out On A Limb.
- Riccardo Muti: Italian musician and orchestra conductor, especially admired for his Verdi performances.
- Peter Cullen: Canadian voice actor.
- Susan Roces: Filipino actress and producer
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?