Sunday 6 July 1941US date format: 7/6/1941, UK date format: 6/7/1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 6, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Ichbiah and jean Iracabal.
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 July 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1941 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Raymond Ichbiah: French architect.
- jean Iracabal
- David Crystal: British linguist author and academic.
- Reinhard Roder: German football player and manager.
- New York Yankees unveil a monument to Lou Gehrig in centerfield.