Wednesday 23 July 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 23, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sergio Mattarella and George Clinton.
Here Comes Mr. Jordan, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1941 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Sergio Mattarella: Italian politician, elected as president (a formal position as head of state) on 31 January 2015.
- George Clinton: Musician.
- Christopher Andrew: English historian and academic.
- Richie Evans: American race car driver (d. 1985).
- George Lyman Kittredge: American English literature scholar and Harvard University professor (Born 1860).
- WWII Italian planes damege the destroyer HMS Fearless (H67) which has to be sunk by the British.