Tuesday 18 August 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 18, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Héritier and Rudolf Moller.
Aftermath, directed by Elliot Lester, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 August 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 August 1914!
Which were the important events of 18 August 1914 ?
- RC saints - Saint Helena of Constantinople,Saint Alberto Hurtado
- Buhe in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church
- Georges Héritier: French military officer in World War II, also known as Georges Herand, Capitaine Georges or Croc.
- Rudolf Moller: Germany Actor.
- French troops under general Dubail occupy Sarrebourg
- President Wilson issues Proclamation of Neutrality.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fourth of July at Pumpkin Center - Cal Stewart
- Prince's Orchestra - Love's Melody