Wednesday 18 June 1947
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 18, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Giraudeau and Dominique Valéra.
The Perils of Pauline, directed by George Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching In the Kelvinator Kitchen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 June 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1947!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1947 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Bernard Giraudeau: French actor, film director, scriptwriter, producer and writer.
- Dominique Valéra
- Linda Thorson: Toronto, Ontario -- Actress (Tara-Avengers, Julia-1 Life to Live).
- Michelle Demessine: French politician, a member of the Senate of France, representing the Nord department.
- Constance McCashin
- Ivonne Coll: Puerto Rican model and actress Miss Puerto Rico 1967.
- Douglas Young: Composer.
- Linda Chavez: Author.
- Shigematsu Sakaibara: Japanese admiral (Born 1898).
- Cincinnati Reds' Ewell Blackwell no-hits Boston Braves, 6-0.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1947 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Peg O' My Heart - Clark Dennis
- Three Suns - Peg O' My Heart