Monday 30 June 1947
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 30, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Yves Le Drian and Brian Herbert.
Hoppy's Holiday, directed by George Archainbaud, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching The Borden Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 June 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1947!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1947 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Jean-Yves Le Drian: French politician who is a member of the French Socialist Party.
- Richard Lewis: Comedian.
- Brian Herbert: Author.
- Yuri Petrovich Sheffer: Russian Cosmonaut.
- Jean Mascolo: French photographer, director and editor.
- Barry Bremen: American businessman (d. 2011).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1947 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tallahassee - Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters
- Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! (That Cigarette) - Tex Williams & The Western Caravan