Sunday 10 October 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 10, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Ginger Snaps, directed by firstlook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 October 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1920 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 October
- 1st Grandslam in WS (Smith) and 1st unassisted triple play (Wambsganss)
- Indian Bill Wambsganns makes 1st unassisted World Series triple play
- Italy annexes South Tirol (Alto Adige)
- Phoenix Cardinals (then in Chicago) play first NFL game, a 0-0 tie.
- The Carinthian Plebiscite determines that the larger part of Carinthia should remain part of Austria.
- Carinthian Plebiscite: A large part of Carinthia Province votes to become part of Austria rather than Yugoslavia.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Snoops, the Lawyer - Eddie Cantor
- Manyana - Prince's Orchestra
- After You Get What You Want, You Don't Want It - Van & Schenck