Saturday 9 October 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jens Bj?rneboe and Jens Bjørneboe.
Die Tophar-Mumie, directed by Johannes Guter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while A Man for the Ages by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1920 ?
- Jens Bj?rneboe: Norwegian author (d. 1976).
- Jens Bjørneboe: Norwegian author and educator (d. 1976).
- Yusef Lateef: American saxophonist composer and educator (d. 2013).
- Jason Wingreen: American actor and screenwriter.
- 1st World Series game in Cleveland, Indians win 2-1
- Polish troops take Vilnius.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- After You Get What You Want, You Don't Want It - Van & Schenck
- Prince's Orchestra - Manyana
- Snoops, the Lawyer - Eddie Cantor
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?