Saturday 14 June 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 14, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mike Yarwood and John Edgar Widerman.
They Met in Bombay, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1941 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Mike Yarwood: English actor.
- John Edgar Widerman: United States -- Writer.
- France Gamerre: French politician, the President of the 'Génération écologie' movement from 2002 to 2008.
- Pieter J Kromsigt: Theologist / publicist (John Knox), dies at 74.
- Estonia loses 11,000 inhabitants as a consequence of mass deportations into Siberia
- Ground broken for Boeing Plant II (ex-AFLC Plant 13) Wichita, Kansas.
- June deportation, the first major wave of Soviet mass deportations and murder of Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians, begins.