Monday 29 December 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 29, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ray Thomas .
The Devil and Daniel Webster, directed by William Dieterle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 December 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 December 1941!
Which were the important events of 29 December 1941 ?
- The fourth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Thomas Becket (optional memorial)
- Ray Thomas: England, United Kingdom -- Rock vocalist (Moody Blues-Nights in White Satin).
- Tullio Levi-Civita: Italian professor, mathematician and researcher on pure geometry, hydrodynamics, absolute differential calculus and tensor calculus.
- Japanese forces begin an attack on Corregidor, Philippines.