Sunday 28 December 1941US date format: 12/28/1941, UK date format: 28/12/1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on December 28, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edmund Carpenter and William Root.
All Through the Night, directed by Vincent Sherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 December 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1941!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1941 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Edmund Carpenter: American industrial technical engineer...
- William Root: American poet, he is married to fellow...
- Intikhab Alam: Indian-Pakistani cricketer and coach.
- Tetsuya Watari: Japanese actor.
- State of siege goes into effect in Bohemia / Moravia