Sunday 14 June 1942
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 14, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Claude Daniel and Pete Lemer.
The Phantom Plainsmen, directed by John English, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1942!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1942 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Jean-Claude Daniel
- Pete Lemer
- Andy Irvine: English-Irish singer-songwriter and bouzouki player (Planxty Sweeney's Men and Patrick Street).
- Jonathan Raban: English author and academic.
- 1st bazooka rocket gun produced - Bridgeport, Connecticut
- French government of Reynaud resigns
- First bazooka rocket gun produced, in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Anne Frank begins to keep a diary.