Monday 9 August 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 9, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lola Bobesco and Francis Lynch.
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 August 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 August 1920!
Which were the important events of 9 August 1920 ?
- St. Nathy (or David)
- Feast day of the great martyr Saint Panteleimon in Russian Orthodox Church
- St. Fedlimid/Felimy
- St. Romanus Ostiarius
- St. Edith Stein
- Singapore: National Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least ? saints: St. Jean Vianney
- Lola Bobesco
- Francis Lynch: American state legislator (d. 1993).
- Enzo Biagi: Italian journalist and author (d. 2007).
- Bulgarian and allied Peace of Neuilly-sur-Seine goes into effect