Friday 27 August 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on August 27, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Meert and James Molyneaux.
Way Down East, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 August 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 August 1920!
Which were the important events of 27 August 1920 ?
- Moldova - Independence Day (from the USSR, 1991)
- Roman festivals - Volturnalia held in honor of Volturnus
- RC Saints - Saint Monica of Hippo
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Prelude in G Minor, Op 23, No. 5 - Sergei Rachmaninoff
- St. Louis Blues - Marion Harris