Saturday 14 August 1920US date format: 8/14/1920, UK date format: 14/8/1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 14, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Bindrim and Nehemiah Persoff.
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 August 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 August 1920!
Which were the important events of 14 August 1920 ?
- Paraguay - Flag Day
- St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of several saints: St. Eusebius of Rome
- United States - National Code talkers Day
- Pakistan - Independence Day
- RC saints - Maximilian Kolbe (Polish Franciscan priest martyred by Nazis in 1941)
- Morocco - Allegiance of Oued Eddahab or Rfo de Oro
- United States - National Creamsicles Day
- Paul Bindrim: American psychologist who broadened the convention of psychotherapy by conducting nude therapy groups in 1967.
- Nehemiah Persoff: Jerusalem -- Actor (Al Capone, Yentl).
- Francisco Boix: Spanish photographer who presented photographs that played a role in the conviction of Nazi war criminals.
- Jean Cholet: Nuits St Georges EXecutives.
- Little Entente formed by Czechoslovakia andYugoslavia
- Olympic Games open in Antwerp