Tuesday 10 August 1920US date format: 8/10/1920, UK date format: 10/8/1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 10, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Red Holzman and Daniel Cordier.
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 August 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1920!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1920 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Red Holzman: American basketball Head Coach: led the...
- Daniel Cordier: French militant royalist, a 'Camelot du...
- William "Red" Holzman: NBA coach (NY Knickerbockers, 754 wins).
- Henry Lafont: French aviator, the last surviving...
- Antonio Voci: Italian figurative artist with the...
- Adam Politzer: Hungarian-Austrian physician (Born...
- Allies recognize Poland, Czechoslovakia and Romania
- Turkish Government renounces its claim to Israel, recognizes British mandate