Wednesday 14 July 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 14, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Crauchet and Feliciano Bejar.
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 July 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 14 July 1920 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, an official flag day
- France and all French dependencies - Bastille Day
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 3rd day, not a holiday
- Paul Crauchet
- Feliciano Bejar: Mexican artist and artisan, best known for a style of sculpture called “magiscopios” which involved various materials along with crystals and/or lenses to play with light or create distorted visions.
- Albert Shiely: St Paul Military man.
- Shankarrao Chavan: Indian lawyer and politician Indian Minister of Finance (d. 2004).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Love Me or Not
- Alabama Moon - Hawaiian Trio