Sunday 29 February 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michèle Morgan and Arthur Franz.
Cosmopolis, directed by Gaston Ravel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while The Re-Creation of Brian Kent by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 29 February 1920 ?
- Michèle Morgan: French actress who won acclaim by the age of 18 for the film "Quai Des Brumes," one year after her debut in French films.
- Arthur Franz: Perth Amboy, New Jersey -- Actor (Invaders From Mars, Young Lions).
- Louise Wood: director of Girl Scouts of USA (1961-72).
- Gaston Combes: French rugby player.
- Claude Lalet: French student, a member of the Union of Communist Students, arrested for taking part in the anti-Nazi demonstration on 11 November 1940 at the Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
- James Mitchell: American actor, known for his roles on TV soap operas including "Edge of Night" "and All My Children," in the latter for more than three decades beginning in 1979.
- Michele Morgan: France Actor.
- Henry Dumery: France Writer.
- Paul Begni: Menton Military man.
- Ernie Courtney: American baseball player (Born 1875).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When I Look in His Face - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
- Dardanella - Harry Raderman's Jazz Orchestra
- Prohibition Blues - Nora Bayes
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?