Sunday 15 February 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 15, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include René Guy Cadou and Piet Van Aken.
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, directed by Robert Wiene, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 February 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1920 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- René Guy Cadou
- Piet Van Aken
- Jules Vuillemin: French philosopher, who succeeded Maurice Merleau-Ponty at the Collège de France from 1962 until his death on 16 January 2001.
- Anne-Cath Vestly: Norwegian author of children’s literature, and actress.
- Piet van Aken Flemish writer (Devil Sails to US: Niggers).
- Endicott Peabody: American soldier lawyer and politician 62nd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1997).
- Rene Cadou: France Writer.
- Ingmar Milveden: composer.
- René Cadou: French poet and a member of the French Resistance in WW II.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You'd Be Surprised - Eddie Cantor
- My Isle of Golden Dreams - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra