Tuesday 17 February 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Fetler and Colin Franklin.
His Royal Slyness, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 February 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1920 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Colin Franklin: doctor.
- Paul Fetler: composer.
- Trevor Oswald: Ling religious studies professor.
- Ivo Caprino: Norwegian film director and writer, best known for his puppet films.
- Bertrand Le Chevrel: Domfront physician.
- Curt Swan: American soldier and illustrator (d. 1996).
- A woman named Anna Anderson tries to commit suicide in Berlin and is taken to a mental hospital, where she claims she is Grand Duchess Anastasia of Russia.