Friday 20 February 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 20, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Karl Albrecht and Armin Schibler.
His Royal Slyness, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 February 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1920 ?
- Karl Albrecht: German businessman co-founded Aldi (d. 2014).
- Armin Schibler
- Amédée Passemard: French military pilot, youngest pilot of French airforce in 2nd World War, 59 times in action between September 1939 and June 1940, shot down five German planes.
- Liesbeth Tonckens [Wilhelmina]: Actress / lecturer (Free People).
- Yevgeny Dragunov: Russian weapons designer designed the Dragunov sniper rifle (d. 1991).
- An earthquake hits Gori Georgia, killing 114.