Friday 13 February 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Féraud and André Sallée.
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 13 February 1920
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1920 ?
- Louis Féraud: French fashion designer and artist.
- André Sallée: French humorist artist.
- Eileen Farrell: Willimantic, Connecticut -- Opera soprano (Interrupted Melody).
- Bryant Boudleaux: Shellman, Georgia -- Rock writer (Bye Bye Love).
- Zao Wou-Ki: Chinese-French painter (d. 2013).
- League of Nations recognizes perpetual neutrality of Switzerland.
- National Negro Baseball League organized.
- The Negro National League is formed.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You'd Be Surprised - Eddie Cantor
- My Isle of Golden Dreams - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra