Wednesday 10 March 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 10, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Boris Vian and Manik Chand Jain.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1920 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Boris Vian: French writer, actor, engineer, jazz musician, artist, and essayist.
- Manik Chand Jain
- Marcial Maciel: Mexican religious figure (Born 1920).
- Tranquillo Ferrari: Italy Military man.
- Jethro Burnsburns: Country singer (Homer & Jethro).
- Alfred Peet: Dutch-American entrepreneur and the founder of Peet's Coffee & Tea (Born 1920).
- Jacques Souviat: St-Aulaye Military man.
- Manik Jain: East Indian author and astrologer.
- Jean Leclere: France sport Champion.
- The Baylor Business Men's Club changes its name to the Baylor University Chamber of Commerce. It has operated under this name since the change.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wonderful Pal - George Meader
- The Bells of St Mary's - Frances Alda