Thursday 11 March 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 11, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sacha Pitoëff and Kenneth Dover.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 11 March 1920 ?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- Blessed Auria
- Lesotho - Moshoeshoe Day.
- Lithuania - Reestablishment of Lithuania's Independence.
- United States - Johnny Appleseed Day, 311 Day
- Blessed John Righi
- Sacha Pitoëff
- D J Enright: England, United Kingdom -- Poet / Novelist (Some Men are Brothers).
- Kenneth Dover: chancellor (Saint Andrews University).
- Henry Marking: CEO (British Airways).
- Nicolaas Bloembergen: Dutch-American physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Julio Garavito Armero: Colombian astronomer (Born 1865).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wonderful Pal - George Meader
- The Bells of St Mary's - Frances Alda