Saturday 6 March 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lewis Gilbert and George E. Brown, Jr..
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1920 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Gave Her That - Al Jolson
- Poor Little Butterfly is a Fly Gal Now - All-Star Trio
- William Tell Overture - Columbia Orchestra