Saturday March 06, 1920
US date format: 3/6/1920, UK date format: 6/3/1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 6, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Lloyd George (Liberal), Pope Benedict XV was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Lewis Gilbert and Olive Dickason.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 06, 1920?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 06, 1920?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Columbia Orchestra - William Tell Overture
- All-Star Trio - Poor Little Butterfly is a Fly Gal Now
- Al Jolson - I Gave Her That