Monday 12 July 1920US date format: 7/12/1920, UK date format: 12/7/1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 12, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Berton (author) and Beah Richards.
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 July 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 12 July 1920 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
- Pierre Berton (author)
- Beah Richards: American actress and playwright (d. 2000).
- Keith Andes: American actor and singer (d. 2005).
- Pierre Berton: Canadian journalist and author (d. 2004).
- Paul Foster: Singer.
- Paul Gonsalves: American saxophonist (d. 1974).
- Randolph Quirk: Manx linguist and academic.
- Bob Fillion: Canadian ice hockey player and manager (d. 2015).
- George Godding: Lawrence Military man.
- Lithuania and the USSR sign peace treaty, Lithuania becomes independent rep
- The Soviet : Lithuanian Peace Treaty is signed. Soviet Russia recognises independent Lithuania.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Love Me or Not
- Alabama Moon - Hawaiian Trio